|A snowless Christmas Eve, 2011|
Gillian over at Explorations in Learning has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Gillian, though I'm not sure what it means. Here are the rules:
- Thank the award-giver who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs you enjoy reading (not happening, I'll just nominate 5)
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
Random things about me:
1. My maiden name is Ozinga.
2. Growing up, I had a dog named "dog". We couldn't agree on a name.
3. I now have a dog named "Tasha". Can you guess who we named her after?
4. I'm reading Peace Like a River by Leif Enger. More, please.
5. I shook hands with President Reagan. 1984, I think.
6. I really like coffees made by the other members of my family. 2 per day, please.
7. I've never been to Mt. Rushmore. I've tried. Maybe this year?
Here are my five nominees:
1. The Passionate Homeschooler
2. Golden Grasses
3. Homeschooling in a Bilingual Home
4. Little by Little
5. Fisher Academy International Teaching Home
Admiration, Hope and Love,