|A spring picture - Rabbit and Young Ones by Noel Hopking|
Sage Parnassus blog has begun its third year! I thought it might be time for a giveaway. I have been pruning my shelves, as I am wont to do about once a year. I have some book goodness that I would like to pass along to one fortuitous individual. How to win? Many ways. But first, here are the five books. (And just in case you were wondering, these are doubles...or maybe triples...of books I already own!)
|Rosemary for Remebrance by Tasha Tudor. Used, no writing in it ! I mention this book here and here.|
|In Review - Living Books Past and Present. A 42-page booklet with fantastic living book recommendations on a sea-faring theme. No longer available. Like new.|
|Plutarch - Ten Famous Lives, edited by Robinson. Excellent for Plutarch retellings (read - teacher prep!). Like new w/dj, ex-lib. I would frame the dj art!|
|Daniel Boone by James Daugherty. Hardcover, ex-lib, used.|
|At the Back of the North Wind by George MacDonald. A family favorite. Truly.|
For each requirement met, that's how often your name goes in the hat. You must leave me a comment at the end of this post that tells me which requirements you fulfilled. And maybe say something nice, too. Nice is always good. Is there something you wish I would write about here at Sage Parnassus? I welcome your suggestions. If you do #4 or #5, please leave linkage to your blog! Technically, you could be entered 8 times. (Make sure I can contact you to verify - leave an email if necessary.)
1. Follow my blog by clicking on the "Join this site" button in the right sidebar.
2. Like Sage Parnassus on facebook by clicking on the "Like" button on the "Find us on Facebook" widget in the right sidebar.
3. Post a comment with a link to my Consulting page on your personal facebook status update.
4. Paste the Sage Parnassus blog button on your blog. (This is worth 2 entries!)
5. Mention my new consulting venture in a blog post, linking to this page - Consulting. (This is worth 2 entries!) (Feel free to use any of the images from this post.)
6. Sign-up and verify for email delivery in the right sidebar.
There! That should give readers with or without a blog a good chance. The giveaway will stay open for 2 weeks with the deadline 12:00 a.m. on March 20th. The winning name will be drawn on the first day of spring - March 20th! I will announce the winner in a new blog post and will mail said winner the books wrapped in crinkly paper with a wax seal. My only regret is that I can't give you these books in person and tell you why each item is worthwhile! Thanks, winsome readers. Spread the word, will you please?
From joy to joy,